Provide an experience like no other
We add value to your organisation through our exceptional homestay experiences
HFNZ ensure our international students and visitors have an enjoyable experience in New Zealand. We are proud to partner with organisations who can extend their welcome to our guests. We have a large pool of homestays across the country giving us the capacity to support your urgent need and to cater to students with all needs.
|4903||families registered with HFNZ|
HFNZ NORTH ISLAND LOCATIONS
HFNZ SOUTH ISLAND LOCATIONS
What We Offer
1. Student placements (age 14 and over)
Our processes comply with the code of practice ensuring the safety and wellbeing of students and host families. We can accommodate students with various requirements.
2. Airport pick-up and drop-off
HFNZ can book airport transfers for all students who stay with our host families.
3. Designated residential caregiver assessment
Students under 18yrs wanting to live with relatives or friends must complete the school application. HFNZ will then conduct a home check including a house inspection, explanation and signing of residential caregiver rules, and police vetting for everyone in the household ages 18 and over.
4. Group bookings
If you have a group of students coming to New Zealand for a short-term stay, we can provide homestay accommodation across New Zealand.
Click below to hear from our team, our lovely families and students
Want to work with us?
At Host Families NZ
We aim to build a happy and hassle-free relationship with you
Step 1 Enquiry
Please fill out the enquiry form below to let us know your needs
Step 2 Service Assessments
- Once we receive your requests, we will assess our capacity to ensure we have suitable and qualified families to accommodate your students or visitors.
- We will come back to you with our agreement and price list within 3 working days
- You can assess whether our service meets your standards
Step 3 Sign An Agreement
- If we reach an agreement, we will outline each other’s responsibilities and sign off the agreement
- Once the agreement is signed, we will designate a homestay coordinator to look after your school or organisation. He or she will come to meet your team and go through all application details before the first term starts. This will ensure a smooth transaction.
- For the first year of our partnership, our designated homestay coordinator will review the process with you after each term to identify areas that we may need to improve. We could then change our review meetings from termly to yearly for continuous improvements.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to accommodate any individual/group bookings in Auckland until March 2023. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please email email@example.com or call us at +64 21 026 91882 if you have specific questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.